genealogy.katarincic.com

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Weiterman Genealogy Options
scott
Posted: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 9:54:58 PM
Groups: Member

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 6:33 PM

Hey Scott:

Well, cousin o' mine. You have done a good job on the genealogy. I started on this back in 1969 and have been working on it off and on ever since. I have a lot of the same information.

My family has a close relationship to the Weitermans.

Augusta Weiterman is my Grandmother's mom. - She was called Gustie. Gustie had a daughter Matilda, now in the Ottertail county records there is a record for a Matilda's birth and then another record of her infant death. This was all going on during the Indian Wars. I think that Matilida 2 could have been adopted, but maybe not? Matilda is my Grandmother. When Tilly, (my Grandma, Matilda 2) was younger she went to Door County from Perham MN to help her Aunt Lena - (Carolina Weiterman) There she met her "cousin William Voeks" They were married and had 10 children. As a result, I have information about both Augusta and Lena/Caroline Weiterman. The picture that you have posted for Lena is my Grandma not Lena. Sorry.... I have the big wedding picture. Grandma made her dress on a sewing machine that I still own. She was married on Feb 29, 1906.

Deb Bathke
Paisley, FL